Drop Partner

A drop partner transfer occurs when one party leaves a partnership.

ABC-211-SIG Application Signature Sheet (“Sign On”) – Signature page for applicants who are unable to appear at the ABC district office to sign the application Form ABC-211. Signatures must be notarized.
ABC-211-A License Transfer Request (“Sign-Off”) – Signatures must be notarized or witnessed by an ABC employee. See form instructions.
ABC-069 Statement of Citizenship, Alien and Immigration Status and supporting document (e.g., certified copy of birth certificate or passport; See List A and B) – Required if you are applying as sole owner (includes U.S. citizens, U.S. Nationals and Aliens).
State-issued identification, driver’s license or passport for person(s) appearing at ABC to sign application.
Certified Copy of Death Certificate (if applicable).
Rule 60J Affidavit may be needed if dropping a deceased partner – contact ABC Office.


Additional information may be obtained by contacting your local ABC District Office.