Online LEAD Program User Guide
Printable LEAD System User Guide
Download a printable copy of the LEAD System User Guide by clicking the PDF download button.
1. First Time Users
Use this link to access the Online LEAD Program.
To create a user profile, click the “Register Now” button, and complete the required fields on the registration page. Please note that the email address provided on the registration page will become your “Username.”
2. Returning Users
Access the Online LEAD Training welcome page and click the “Login” button.
Enter your username (email address) and password. If you do not recall your password, click the “Forgot Password” link.
3. How to request the online LEAD class
1. Log in to the Online LEAD Training Program and click the “Complete the online training course” button.
2. From the Training Details page, click the “Request” button.
3. Next, click the “Open Curriculum” button
4. Click the “Launch” button to begin the LEAD training.
5. To resume the course after logging off, sign in to your account and click the “Complete the online training course” button on the welcome page.
4. How to print your LEAD Certificate
After completing the training course, you will receive an email from email@example.com. The email will contain a link to access your LEAD Certificate. It is highly recommended that you save a copy of your certificate in your personal records.
-To access your certificate through the Online LEAD Training Center:
1 From the course curriculum page, go to the “Options” drop down menu button and select “View Completion Page”.
2. Find the “View My Certificate” button at the bottom of the page.
Here is another pathway to your certificate:
1. After successfully completing the course, click the “Get your Certificate of Completion” button on the welcome page. You will be directed to your Transcript
2. From the Transcript page, click the “Active” drop down button (under the Aggregate Training Hours box) and choose “Completed.”
3. Next, click the “View Completion Page”
4. Click the “View My Certificate” button to print and save your LEAD Certificate.
5. How to review modules after completing the course or retake the entire course
- From the welcome page, click on the “Complete the Online Training Course” button. If you would like to review individual modules after you have completed the entire course, click the “Open Curriculum Player” button.
If you would like to retake the entire course, click the “Request” button. Please note that requesting the training again will remove your initial completion progress, and you will no longer be able to access your original LEAD Certificate. You will be required to complete the entire course once again in order to receive a certificate. This option is only recommended if you must renew your training and would like a new date of completion reflected on your certificate.
6. How to reset your password
If you do not recall your password, click the “Forgot Password” link. Your account will be locked if you exceed the acceptable number of attempts to log in. It is recommended that you use the “Forgot Password” link if you suspect that you do not recall the correct password.
Your username is the email that you used when creating your user profile.