Temporary Fee Relief Extension for October Renewals
ABC announces 30-day extension on annual license renewal fees and late renewal penalty fees.
ABC previously announced Temporary Fee Relief Extension for September Renewals.
ABC announced today that ABC licensees paying annual renewal fees have been given a 30-day grace period. The announcement comes after Governor Gavin Newsom signed an executive order that will provide tax, regulatory, and licensing extensions for businesses. ABC’s announcement encompasses ABC licensees whose annual renewal payment is due by October 31st. See the table below:
October Temporary Renewal Relief Payment Schedule
The Department previously announced grace periods in ABC Announces 30-Day extension on Annual License Renewal Fees and Late Renewal Penalty Fees, and Temporary Fee Relief Extensions for 2020 Renewals in May, June, July, and August.
Coronavirus (COVID-19) Updates
- First Notice of Regulatory Relief
- Second Notice of Regulatory Relief
- Third Notice of Regulatory Relief
- Fourth Notice of Regulatory Relief
- Fifth Notice of Regulatory Relief
- Sixth Notice of Regulatory Relief
- Seventh Notice of Regulatory Relief
- 2021 Temporary Fee Relief
- Guidance by License Type
- Meal Requirement Guidance
- Frequently Asked Questions
Additional information may be obtained by contacting:
Alcoholic Beverage Control
3927 Lennane Drive, Suite 100
Sacramento, CA 95834
Email us at email@example.com
Call (916) 419-2500