Hearings Before the Administrative Hearing Office (AHO)
In response to the COVID -19 pandemic and declared state emergency orders, effective immediately, all Administrative Hearings of the Department of Alcoholic Beverage Control will be conducted by video conference.
In response to the Regional Stay At Home Orders to address the COVID-19 pandemic, all Administrative Hearings of the Department of Alcoholic Beverage Control will be conducted by video conference until further notice to ensure the safety of all participants.
The Administrative Law Judge, Department attorney, each party to the action and/or the party’s attorney, witnesses and the court reporter should have separate video connections. Each party will also be required to present their exhibits to the other party and the Administrative Hearing office a minimum of five working days prior to the hearing. See the Order Requiring Video Conference Hearings.
For parties participating in video conference hearings, you will be required to provide an email address to the Administrative Hearing Office. A video conference link and exhibit upload link will be provided to the parties by the hosting court reporting firm. For additional details and information for subpoenaed witnesses please see the Video Conference Hearing Procedures for Parties.
Coronavirus (COVID-19) Updates
- First Notice of Regulatory Relief
- Second Notice of Regulatory Relief
- Third Notice of Regulatory Relief
- Fourth Notice of Regulatory Relief
- Fifth Notice of Regulatory Relief
- Sixth Notice of Regulatory Relief
- Seventh Notice of Regulatory Relief
- Eighth Notice of Regulatory Relief
- Renewal Fee Waiver
- 2021 Renewal Payment Extension
- Guidance by License Type
- Blueprint for a Safer Economy
- Meal Requirement Guidance
- Frequently Asked Questions
Additional information may be obtained by contacting:
Alcoholic Beverage Control
3927 Lennane Drive, Suite 100
Sacramento, CA 95834
Email us at email@example.com
Call (916) 419-2500