Tips for interviewing with ABC for Agent and Agent Trainee positions.
- Learn about the Department by visiting our website www.abc.ca.gov
- Review Agent Duty Statement
- Review Agent Trainee Duty Statement
- Review ABC mission statement
- If possible, go on a ride-along
- Be prepared to explain what makes you more qualified than the other applicants applying each year
- Dress professionally
- Be confident
- Remain calm – interviews are inherently stressful; however, if you have prepared yourself, you should be able to relax and enjoy the interview process
The Department conducts peace officer interviews primarily in Cerritos, Sacramento and/or Concord for positions located throughout California.